- The Rules and Regulations define the terms and conditions of using the Controller Website.
- The operator of the website is: ŚLICZNA 36 sp. z o.o., ul. Powiśle 12/5, 31-101 Kraków
The terms used in these Rules and Regulations shall have the following meaning:
- Controller – ŚLICZNA 36 sp. z o.o., ul. Powiśle 12/5, 31-101 Kraków, NIP (Tax ID): 6793133235, KRS: 0000634864,
- Personal Data – all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person,
- Rules and Regulations – these rules and regulations available on the website www.sliczna36.pl,
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation),
- Website – the website available at www.siczna36.pl,
- User – any person (natural person, legal person or organisational unit without legal personality), using the Website.
Terms of using the Website
- Using the Website is free of charge, voluntary and allowed for all Users using the Internet.
- By using the Website, the User accepts the provisions ofthese Rules and Regulations.
User’s rights and obligations
Each User is obliged to use the Website in a manner consistent with the content of these Rules and Regulations, respecting the law and principles of good conduct.
Personal data and cookies
- The Data Controller on its website, like other entities, may use the so-called cookies, i.e. short text information saved on a computer, telephone, tablet or other user’s device. They can be read by the Controller’s system, as well as by systems belonging to other entities whose services are used by the Controller.
- In relation to Personal Data provided by the User via the Website the Company acts as the Controller.
- The Controller processes Users’ Personal Data in accordance with applicable law, in particular the provisions of the Act on providing services by electronic means and the GDPR.
- The Controller uses the necessary technical measures to prevent acquisition and modification of Personal Data sent electronically by unauthorized persons. In particular as regards Personal Data sent via forms.
Contact and Complaints
- The User has the right to raise objections and notify errors in the functioning of the Website and services to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notifications and complaints should contain a detailed description of the problem and the User’s contact details, enabling the Controller to provide a response to the User’s notification.
- The Controller may ask the User to provide additional information in the scope necessary to provide a reply.
- The Controller shall respond to a notification or complaint within 14 days from the receipt of complete information.
- For technical reasons, a malfunction or failure may occur preventing or hindering the use of the Website. The above also includes temporary disabling access to the Website due to its modernisation.
- The Controller is not responsible for any malfunction or lack of access to the Website due to the above-mentioned causes and other reasons beyond the control of the Controller.
Amendment of the Rules and Regulations
- The Controller reserves the right to amend these Rules and Regulations.
- Changing the content of these Rules and Regulations becomes effective upon publishing of the new Rules and Regulations on the Website or on the day indicated in the notification on the amendment of the Rules and Regulations posted on the Website.
- The current Rules and Regulations are always available on the Website.
- The governing law for the Rules and Regulations is the Polish law.
- In matters not covered by the provisions of the Rules and Regulations relevant provisions, in particular the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code and the GDPR shall apply.